Juhan Parts is an Estonian politician who was Prime Minister of Estonia from 2003 to 2005 and Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications from 2007 to 2014. Juhan Parts is a member of the Union of Pro Patria and Res Publica party.
|Born:||August 27, 1966, Tallinn, Estonia|
|Political party:||Res Publica Party, Pro Patria and Res Publica Union|
|Alma mater:||University of Tartu|
|Preceded by:||Siim Kallas|
|Succeeded by:||Andrus Ansip|
|Twitter:||Juhan Parts's Twitter profile|
|Facebook:||Juhan Parts's Facebook profile|
About Juhan Parts
Estonian politician who served as Prime Minister of Estonia from 2003 to 2005. He has also served as the Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications and the Auditor General of Estonia.
He studied law at the University of Tartu before joining the Ministry of Justice.
He represents the Union of Pro Patria and Res Publica Political Party.
He married and divorced judge Merle Parts and the couple has two children together.
He succeeded Siim Kallas as Prime Minister of Estonia in 2003.
Information related to Juhan Parts
- Prime Ministers of Estonia
- Pro Patria and Res Publica Union politicians
- Res Publica Party politicians
- Recipients of the Order of the National Coat of Arms, 2nd Class
- 21st-century Estonian politicians
- Knights Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
- University of Tartu alumni