Kaitlyn Brooke Farrington is an American former professional snowboarder who grew up on a cattle ranch near Bellevue, Idaho, and now lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. She won the gold medal in the women's half-pipe competition at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Prior to her Olympic debut, she competed in the 2010 European Winter X Games and won the gold medal.
About Kaitlyn Farrington
Snowboarder who won a gold medal in the halfpipe at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
She grew up on a ranch, but her parents had to sell their cattle to support her snowboarding.
She is the first female to land a backside 900.
She was born in Hailey, Idaho.
At the 2014 Olympics she was teammates with fellow Idahoan snowboarder Sage Kotsenburg.
Information related to Kaitlyn Farrington
- Olympic gold medalists for the United States in snowboarding
- Sportspeople from Idaho
- Olympic snowboarders of the United States
- Olympic medalists in snowboarding
- Snowboarders at the 2014 Winter Olympics
- X Games athletes
- Medalists at the 2014 Winter Olympics