Edward Kenneth Knox is an American professional golfer who has played on the PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour, and the Champions Tour. Knox was born in Columbus, Georgia. He and his brother were introduced to the game of golf by their mother. He attended Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida where he earned All-American honors as a member of the golf team. He graduated in 1978, turned professional that year, and joined the PGA Tour in 1982. Knox won three events during his career on the PGA Tour. His first win came at the 1986 Honda Classic. He was the first Monday qualifier to win on the PGA Tour and is the only player to win with a round of 80. His second win occurred a year later at the Hardee's Golf Classic and his third came in 1990 at the Buick Southern Open. During this phase of his career, Knox had more than two dozen top-10 finishes and $1.6 million in earnings. His best result in a major was a 4th-place finish at the 1991 PGA Championship.
|Full name||Edward Kenneth Knox|
|Born||August 15, 1956, Columbus, Georgia|
|College||Florida State University|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour, Champions Tour|
|Masters Tournament||T45: 1987|
|U.S. Open||T17: 1987|
|The Open Championship||CUT: 1990|
|PGA Championship||4th: 1991|
First gained fame on Vine, where he collaborated with other Viners such as ObeyDario, TubbyTez, MeechOnMars, dopeisland and more. He has over 850,000 followers on Instagram and more than 300,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel KennyKnoxTV.
He began his Vine career in 2013 by first reVining other's content before posting his own videos to start 2014.
He surpassed 80,000 followers on Vine in March of 2015 after hitting the 50,000 follower mark only 1 month prior. He formed an exclusive relationship with marketing and talent agency Viral Nation in 2016.
He is from Detroit, Michigan. He has a younger brother as well as an older brother and sister.
He posted a Jay Versace shout out on Vine in September of 2014.
- 1983 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates - This is a list of the 1983 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates. 57 players earned their 1984 PGA Tour card through Q-School in 1983. The tournament was played over 108 holes at the Tournament Players Club in Ponte Vedra, Florida. Sources...
- 1984 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates - This is a list of the 1984 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates. 50 players earned their 1985 PGA Tour card through Q-School in 1984. The tournament was played over 108 holes at the La Quinta Hotel Golf Club, Dunes course, in La Quinta, California.
- Florida State Seminoles men's golfers
- Golfers from Georgia (U.S. state)
- Sportspeople from Tallahassee, Florida
- Sportspeople from Columbus, Georgia
- Golfers from Florida
Latest information about Kenny Knox updated on May 07, 2021.