Jackie Noëlle Groenen is a Dutch footballer and former judoka who plays as a midfielder for FA WSL club Manchester United and the Netherlands women's national football team. She previously played for German clubs SGS Essen, FCR 2001 Duisburg and FFC Frankfurt, as well as for Chelsea in the English FA WSL. Groenen was born in the Netherlands but grew up just over the Belgian border in Poppel. In 2014, FIFA ruled her ineligible to switch allegiances to Belgium, as she did not hold a Belgian passport when she played for the Netherlands at youth level.
|Twitter:||Jackie Groenen's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Jackie Groenen's Instagram profile|
About Jackie Groenen
Midfielder known for her play with both FFC Frankfurt of the Bundesliga and the Dutch women's national team. She also spent time playing for Chelsea.
She began her career at the club level playing for Goirlese Sportvereniging Blauw-Wit.
Outside of soccer, she has won a number of judo championships. She studied law at Tilburg University.
She grew up playing soccer with her sister Merel.
She and Vivianne Miedema both played for Dutch women's national team.
Information related to Jackie Groenen
- Dutch female judoka
- MSV Duisburg (women) players
- SGS Essen players
- FCR 2001 Duisburg players
- Netherlands women's international footballers
- 1. FFC Frankfurt players
- Dutch women's footballers
- Dutch expatriates in Germany
- Expatriate women's footballers in England
- Dutch expatriates in England
- Knights of the Order of Orange-Nassau
- Expatriate women's footballers in Germany