Kenneth Arlington Morrow is a former American professional ice hockey defenseman and a member of the 1980 USA Olympic Miracle on Ice hockey team. He is currently serves as the New York Islanders' director of pro scouting. A member of the United States Hockey Hall of Fame, he played 550 regular season games in the National Hockey League between 1980 and 1989.
About Ken Morrow
Defenseman who was part of the underdog gold medal-winning United States Olympic hockey team in 1980 and also played in the NHL for the New York Islanders.
Ken Morrow Before Fame
He attended Davison High School in Michigan.
Achievement of Ken Morrow
He played college hockey at Bowling Green State University.
Ken Morrow Family Life
He was born in Flint, Michigan.
Associations of Ken Morrow
Hall of Fame center Bryan Trottier was his teammate on the Islanders.
Information related to Ken Morrow
- New York Islanders scouts
- New England Whalers draft picks
- New York Islanders coaches
- Bowling Green Falcons men's ice hockey players
- Olympic gold medalists for the United States in ice hockey
- Lester Patrick Trophy recipients
- United States Hockey Hall of Fame inductees
- Sportspeople from Flint, Michigan
- Medalists at the 1980 Winter Olympics
- Ice hockey players at the 1980 Winter Olympics
- New York Islanders draft picks
- Ice hockey people from Michigan
- New York Islanders players