Nicole Scherzinger is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and television personality. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, she initially performed in high school at Clark AB plays and studied at Wright State University before dropping out to pursue a musical career touring alongside American rock band Days of the New and through Popstars, became part of the short-lived girl group Eden's Crush. Scherzinger rose to fame as the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls and released the albums PCD and Doll Domination becoming one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time. Following the group's breakup in 2010, Scherzinger successfully ventured into television winning the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars and becoming a judge on The Sing-Off and on both US and UK versions of The X Factor. She released her debut solo album Killer Love, which was certified gold by the British Phonographic Industry.
|Born:||Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente, June 29, 1978, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Occupation:||Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, television personality|
|Home town:||Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.|
|Twitter:||Nicole Scherzinger's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Nicole Scherzinger's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Nicole Scherzinger's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Nicole Scherzinger's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Nicole Scherzinger's IMDb|
About Nicole Scherzinger
Singer and actress who gained fame as a member of The Pussycat Dolls, best known for their hits "Don't Cha" and "Stick Wit U." She won Dancing with the Stars in 2010. In 2019, she became a judge on FOX's The Masked Singer. She has had small roles in several major films, including Men in Black 3 and Moana.
She studied musical theater at Wright State University and played a role in Show Boat. She was also a member of short-lived girl group Eden's Crush.
In 2011, she released the solo album, Killer Love, which featured the hits "Right There," and "Don't Hold Your Breath."
She is the daughter of Alfonso Valiente and Rosemary Elikolani. In 2016, she started dating tennis player Grigor Dimitrov. She was previously in a long-term relationship with Formula 1 racer Lewis Hamilton.
She performed with Kherington Payne in The Pussycat Dolls.
Information related to Nicole Scherzinger
- Club Can't Handle Me - "Club Can't Handle Me" is a song by American recording artist Flo Rida featuring French producer David Guetta. It was released as a digital download on iTunes on June 28, 2010 as the lead single of the Step Up 3D soundtrack album and is also included on Flo Rida's third studio album, Only One Flo.
- Television personalities from Louisville, Kentucky
- Actresses from Honolulu
- Actresses from Louisville, Kentucky
- Wright State University alumni
- DuPont Manual High School alumni
- The Pussycat Dolls members
- Singers with a four-octave vocal range
- Musicians from Louisville, Kentucky
- American expatriates in England
- Songwriters from Kentucky
- Interscope Records artists
- American sopranos
- A&M Records artists
- American hip hop singers
- American dance musicians
- American fashion designers