Rolf Harris is an Australian entertainment artist whose career includes work as a musician, singer-songwriter, songwriter, comedian, actor, artist and television personality. He was convicted in 2014 for sexually assaulting 4 underage girls, which ended his career. Harris is known for the songs "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" and "Jake the Peg" and the recording of "Two Little Boys". He often uses unusual instruments in his concerts: he plays the didgeridoo; credited with the invention of the oscillating board; and linked with Stylophone. During the 1960s and 1970s Harris became a successful television personality in the UK, later appearing on shows such as the Rolf Animation Club and Animal Hospital. In 2005 he painted an official portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. He lived in Bray, Berkshire, England for over six decades.
|Born||March 30, 1930, Bassendean, Western Australia, Australia|
|Alma mater||University of Western Australia, Claremont Teachers' College|
|Occupation||Musician, singer-songwriter, composer, comedian, television personality, presenter, actor, broadcaster, painter|
|Criminal penalty||5 years, 9 months imprisonment|
|Criminal status||Released on licence in 2017|
|IMDb||Rolf Harris's IMDb|
Australian artist known equally for his music and drawings. He released the hit "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport." In July 2014, he was sentenced to more than five years in prison for sexual offenses.
He was a champion swimmer in the 110 yard backstroke as a sixteen year old.
He had his first solo art exhibition in his hometown of Perth when he was sixteen.
He married Alwen Hughes on March 1, 1958 and had one child with her.
He drew an official picture of Queen Elizabeth II in late 2005.
- Australian comedian
- Australian criminals
- Australian folk music
- Western Australian Crime
- Operation Yewtree
- Australians were found guilty of indecent assault
- Player Didgeridoo
- Animation for Australian children
- Former Order of Australia officers
- Australians were found guilty of child molestation
- The male actor is from Perth, Western Australia
- Australians imprisoned abroad
- Alumni of Edith Cowan University
- Australian crime in the 21st century
- Musicians from Perth, Western Australia
- 20th Century Australian Crime TM_VZ! People are deprived of the honor of the British Commonwealth
- Child sexual abuse in the UK
- Australian multi-instrumentalist
- Those who were educated at Perth Modern School
- Australian musician of the 21st century
- Australian singer-songwriter
- Australian male composer
- Australians migrate to the UK
- BBC TV presenter
- 20th century Australian singer TM_VZ! 20th century Australian musician TM_VZ! British and Welsh prisoners and captives
- Australian swimmer
- Australian male actor in the 21st century
- 20th century Australian actor TM_VZ! Alumni of the University of Western Australia
- Australian painter
- 21st century Australian singer TM_VZ! Recipient of the Medal of the Century
- Australian male actor
Latest information about Rolf Harris updated on June 14 2021.