Christina Victoria Grimmie was an American YouTuber, singer, songwriter, and actress. In 2009, she began posting covers of popular songs onto YouTube. After releasing her debut EP, Find Me, she reached one million subscribers on her YouTube channel. After her channel reached two million subscribers, she released her debut studio album, With Love. In 2014, Grimmie was a contestant on season six of The Voice, finishing in third place. Adam Levine, her coach on the show, announced in the finale that regardless of the results he would sign her to his label 222 Records. Lil Wayne also offered to sign her to his label, Young Money Entertainment. She was signed with Island Records for a short time before being dropped. In 2016, Grimmie released her second EP, Side A. That same year, she also took on an acting role, making her first and only motion picture appearance in The Matchbreaker.
|Born:||Christina Victoria Grimmie, March 12, 1994, Marlton, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Died:||June 10, 2016, Orlando, Florida, U.S.|
|Cause of death:||Gunshot wounds|
|Resting place:||Berlin Cemetery, Berlin, New Jersey|
|Occupation:||YouTuber, singer, songwriter, actress|
|Website:||Christina Grimmie's Official site|
|Twitter:||Christina Grimmie's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Christina Grimmie's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Christina Grimmie's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Christina Grimmie's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Christina Grimmie's IMDb|
|Spotify:||Christina Grimmie's Spotify|
About Christina Grimmie
She started singing when she was five and began playing piano when she was ten years old. Later, she attended Baptist High School in New Jersey.
She released an EP titled Find Me which reached #2 on iTunes and her debut album With Love hit #3 on iTunes. She starred in the movie The Matchbreaker, which was released in October 2016.
She was born to Tina and Albert Grimmie and raised with an older brother named Mark. She was tragically murdered after a concert in Orlando.
She opened for Selena Gomez on a couple of tours.
Information related to Christina Grimmie
- Dimebag Darrell - Darrell Lance Abbott, best known by his stage name Dimebag Darrell, was an American musician and songwriter. He was the guitarist of the heavy metal bands Pantera and Damageplan, both of which he co-founded alongside his brother Vinnie Paul.
- Murder of John Lennon - On the evening of 8 December 1980, English musician John Lennon, formerly of the Beatles, was fatally shot in the archway of the Dakota, his residence in New York City. The perpetrator was Mark David Chapman, an American Beatles fan who had travelled from Hawaii.
- Murder of Selena - Selena Quintanilla-Pérez was an American singer who achieved international fame as a member of Selena y Los Dinos and for her subsequent solo career in both Spanish and English.
- Rebecca Schaeffer - Rebecca Lucile Schaeffer was an American model and actress. She began her career as a teen model before moving on to acting. In 1986, she landed the role of Patricia "Patti" Russell in the CBS comedy My Sister Sam.
- Assassinated American people
- Murdered actresses
- People murdered in Florida
- Republic Records artists
- 21st-century Christians
- Universal Music Group artists
- Burials in New Jersey
- Songwriters from New Jersey
- Singers from New Jersey
- Island Records artists
- American child singers
- American YouTubers
- 21st-century pianists