The Keisei Electric Railway Company, Ltd. is a major private railway in Chiba Prefecture and Tokyo, Japan. The name Keisei is the combination of the kanji 京 from Tokyo and 成 from Narita, which the railway's main line connects. The combination uses different readings than the ones used in the city names. The railway's main line runs from Tokyo to Narita and the eastern suburb cities of Funabashi, Narashino, Yachiyo, and Sakura. Keisei runs an airport limited express train called the Skyliner from Ueno and Nippori to Narita International Airport. In addition to its railway business, the Keisei Electric Railway Company owns large bus and taxi services and some real estate holdings. It owns a large share of the Oriental Land Company which owns and manages the Tokyo Disney Resort. Keisei is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 index.
|Romanized name:||Keisei Dentetsu kabushiki gaisha|
|Traded as:||TYO: 9009, Nikkei 225 component|
|Founded:||June 30, 1909|
|Key people:||Tsutomu Hanada (President)|
|Owners:||Nippon Life (3.50%), The Oriental Land Company (3.41 cross shareholding), Mizuho Bank (3.33%)|
|Number of employees:||1,728 (2019)|
|Subsidiaries:||Keisei Bus, Shin-Keisei Electric Railway, Hokuso Railway|
|Website:||Keisei Electric Railway's Official site|
|Twitter:||Keisei Electric Railway's Twitter profile|
Joined the Japanese boy band Deep, formerly known as Color, in 2006. A part of the band's second generation, they released several popular albums including Love Story, Your Story, and Love Light.
Keisei Before Fame
He studied at ESP Musical Academy before competing on Vocal Battle Audition in 2006.
Achievement of Keisei
Some of Deep's most popular singles include 2012's "Callin You" and 2014's "The Last Goodbye."
Keisei Family Life
His real name is Amou Keisei.
Associations of Keisei
He gained fame as a member of the second generation of Deep alongside Ryota Maeda.
Information related to Keisei Electric Railway
- Keisei Electric Railway Category
- Hokuso Railway - The Hokusō Line is a commuter rail line operated by the third-sector Hokusō Railway in Japan. It runs between Keisei-Takasago Station in Katsushika, Tokyo and Inba-Nihon-Idai Station in Inzai, Chiba.
- Tokyo Disneyland - Tokyo Disneyland is a 115-acre theme park at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, Japan, near Tokyo. Its main gate is directly adjacent to both Maihama Station and Tokyo Disneyland Station.
- Skyliner - The Skyliner is an airport limited express train service between Tokyo and Narita Airport in Japan. It is operated by Keisei Electric Railway and runs on the Narita Sky Access route. This article also covers the Morningliner and Eveningliner services.
- Companies based in Chiba Prefecture
- Railway companies of Japan
- Companies listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange