Kimberly Kardashian West is an American media personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, and actress. Kardashian first gained media attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but received wider notice after a 2002 sex tape, Kim Kardashian, Superstar, with her then-boyfriend Ray J was released in 2007. Later that year, she and her family began to appear in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success soon led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. Kardashian has developed an online and social media presence, including hundreds of millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram. She has released a variety of products tied to her name, including the 2014 mobile game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, a variety of clothing and products, the 2015 photo book Selfish and her eponymous personal app.
|Born:||Kimberly Noel Kardashian, October 21, 1980, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Other names:||Heghine (Armenian Orthodox baptismal name)|
|Occupation:||Media personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, actress|
|Known for:||Kim Kardashian, Superstar, Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
|Net worth:||$370 million (June 2019) (estimate)|
|Parent(s):||Robert Kardashian (father), Kris Jenner (mother)|
|Twitter:||Kim Kardashian's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Kim Kardashian's Instagram profile|
|Youtube:||Kim Kardashian's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Kim Kardashian's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes:||Kim Kardashian's Rotten Tomatoes|
|Spotify:||Kim Kardashian's Spotify|
About Kim Kardashian
Rose to fame on Keeping Up with the Kardashians alongside her sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall, her brother Rob, her mother Kris and her mother's second spouse, Caitlyn. She has had tremendous success as an entrepreneur, launching clothing lines and smartphone apps. In 2015, she was named one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people.
She attended the same preschool as another future socialite, Paris Hilton.
She had a cameo appearance in a January 2009 episode of CBS's How I Met Your Mother. Due to the success of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, she went on to star on the show's spin-offs Kourtney and Kim Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
She has a daughter named North and a son named Saint with rapper Kanye West, whom she married on May 24, 2014. In January 2018, they welcomed a daughter named Chicago via surrogacy. They welcomed a fourth child via surrogacy named Psalm in May 2019. Her father Robert Kardashian was a lawyer who represented O.J. Simpson in the famous murder trial. She divorced Damon Thomas in 2004 and NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011.
Information related to Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Category
- Famous for being famous - Famous for being famous is a pejorative term for someone who attains celebrity status for no particularly identifiable reason and appears to generate his or her own fame, or someone who achieves fame through a family or relationship association with an existing celebrity.
- Businesspeople in online retailing
- American Oriental Orthodox Christians
- Kanye West
- Kardashian family
- American reality television producers
- Armenian Apostolic Christians
- Models from Los Angeles
- American victims of crime
- American cosmetics businesspeople
- American fashion businesspeople
- American retail chief executives
- Television producers from California
- American women bloggers
- American video game actresses
- American socialites
- Businesspeople from Los Angeles
- American women chief executives
- American fashion designers