A smiley face, sometimes referred to as a smiley face, is a basic symbol of a smiley face. Since the 1950s, it has become part of popular culture around the world, used as a stand-alone symbol or as a form of communication, as emoticons. Smilies begin as a colon and a straight line representing the eyes and mouth. More complex designs in the 1950s appeared, including noses, eyebrows, and contours. The first time a yellow and black design was used by the radio, WMCA for the "Good Guys" campaign in the early 1960s. More yellow and black designs appeared in the 1960s and 70s, includes works by Franklin Loufrani and Harvey Ross Ball. Today, The Smiley Company owns many rights to smileys and has grown into one of the largest licensing companies in the world. The name of the smiley was only used in the 1970s, when Loufrani registered his name and design in France while working as a reporter for France Soir.
Born Andrei Tiberiu Maria and known to his fans as Smiley, this Romanian pop star recorded four albums with the band Simplu and later had a career as a solo artist. His album In Lipsa Mea and his single "Dream Girl" won him several Romanian Music Awards.
Before becoming a member of the song-and-dance group Simplu, he performed with another Romanian band, Millenium 3.
After establishing the HaHaHa Production record label, he released several singles with the affiliated music project Radio Killer. He is also well known for hosting Romania's Got Talent and for judging The Voice Romania.
He grew up in Pitesti, Romania and has a brother named Filip. He and Gina Pistol have been dating.
He has produced tracks for American rapper Sway.
- Acid2 - Acid2 is a website for functional testing of a web browser in rendering aspects of HTML markup, CSS 2.1 styles, PNG images, and data URIs. The demo page was published on April 13, 2005 by the Web Standards Project.
- Body Language - Body language is a type of non-verbal communication in which physical behaviors, as opposed to verbal, are used to convey or convey information. These behaviors include facial expressions, body posture, gestures, eye movements, touch, and use of space.
- Emoticons - Emoticons are icons and smileys used in e-mail messages and web pages. Some examples of emojis are 😃, 🧘🏻♂️, 🌍, 🍞, 🚗, 📞, 🎉, ♥ ️, 🍆 and 🏁. Emojis come in many genres, including facial expressions, common objects, places and patterns of weather and animals.
- Emoticons - Emoticons, short for "emoticons", also simply known as emoticons, are an image that represents facial expressions using characters (usually punctuation marks, numbers and letters) to express a person's feelings, moods or reactions, or as a time-saving method.
- Facial action coding system - Facial action coding system is a system that classifies human facial movements according to their appearance on the face, based on a board system The head was developed by a Swedish surgeon named Carl-Herman Hjortsjö. It was later approved by Paul Ekman and Wallace V. Friesen, and released in 1978 .
- Galle (Crater on Mars) - The Galle is a crater on Mars. It is located on the eastern edge of the giant Argyre Planitia Impact Basin in the Argyre Quadrangle. It is named after the German astronomer Johann Gottfried Galle.
Latest information about Smiley updated on June 14 2021.