Federico Fabian Peña is an American attorney who was the United States Secretary of Transportation from 1993 to 1997 and United States Secretary of Energy from 1997 to 1998, during the presidency of Bill Clinton.
|Born:||March 15, 1947, Laredo, Texas, U.S.|
|Spouse(s):||Ellen Hart, Cindy Velasquez|
|Education:||University of Texas, Austin|
|Preceded by:||Hazel R. O'Leary|
|Succeeded by:||Bill Richardson|
About Federico Pena
Politician who served the Clinton White House as both the Secretary of Transportation and the Secretary of Energy. He was elected the first Hispanic Mayor of Denver in 1983.
He earned his law degree from the University of Texas Las School in 1972.
He was instrumental in bringing the Colorado Rockies to Denver in 1993.
He has three children and has been married twice.
He was appointed the 12th United States Secretary of Transportation by President Bill Clinton in 1993.
Information related to Federico Peña
- University of Denver people
- Hispanic and Latino American members of the Cabinet of the United States
- United States Secretaries of Energy
- United States Secretaries of Transportation
- Mayors of Denver
- Lawyers from Denver
- Colorado Democrats
- Members of the Colorado House of Representatives
- University of Texas School of Law alumni